Economical Ultrasonic Level Transmitter for Liquids - NUS-7
TOUGH, SMART, COST-EFFECTIVE
The economical NUS-7 ultrasonic level transmitter incorporates both the transducer and processing electronics into a single housing. It is suitable for most liquids under various process conditions. It features all the sophisticated echo detection features of our proven NUS-4, in a 2-wire sensor housing. It is engineered for applications powered by DC and for low switching capability and is commonly used for level measurement in sumps and tanks or open channel flow measurement. It comes standard with HART® protocol and excels in multiple tank applications using multi-drop systems linked to a modem plus PC.
THE TECHNICAL SPECS
The NUS-7 is available in either PP or PVDF and offers an accuracy of ± 0.2% of the reading + 0.05% of the full scale. It can measure liquids up to 20 feet and can handle temperatures up to 176 °F and pressures up to 40 PSIG. The fitting is 2” NPT and it comes with a scalable, 4-20 mA output and a programmable relay.
- Relay Functions: Differential, Flow Pulse, etc.
- Measurement Configuration: Units, Function, Close-end Blocking
- Measurement Optimization: Damping, Tracking Speed, Sound Velocity Correction, etc.
- Information/Diagnostics: Echo Map and Signal/Noise
- 32 Point Linearization, Measurement Simulation